发展 is responsible for the 大学's philanthropic fundraising and relations with our 76,000名校友, 全世界的朋友和恩人.
The 黄金城官网大学 is committed to its donors and remains dedicated to treating alumni, 向朋友和所有支持者致以最崇高的关怀和敬意. This donor charter has been produced to assure donors and prospective donors of the integrity and accountability of the 大学's 发展 activities and that all members of staff will strive to achieve the highest professional standards at all times.
捐赠人的权利 & 潜在的捐赠者
- 受到开发团队成员的对待, volunteers and other 大学 staff involved with the solicitation and receipt of donations in a fair, 透明的, accurate and honest manner in accordance with all applicable laws and the professional code of fundraising ethics and good practice.
- 在所有以大学名义进行的筹款活动中获得通知, 联络资料及慈善机构身份.
- To receive fundraising solicitations and stewardship reports from the 大学 that are truthful, accurately describe the 大学's activities and the intended / actual uses of donated funds.
- 得到适当和及时的承认, 识别, 并根据捐赠人的意愿进行捐赠宣传.
- To be consulted swiftly if their donation cannot be used for its intended purpose and have it repaid if agreement cannot be reached within a short period of time for an alternative use.
- To be kept informed of the impact of their philanthropy and the 大学's evolving needs and priorities. This includes receiving progress reports on supported activity and invitations to attend relevant events to see first hand the benefits their support brings the 大学.
- To be assured that donors' rights to privacy and confidentiality will be respected with all donor records kept secure and that there will be full compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Donors will have the right to see their own donor record and to challenge its accuracy.
- To be asked in writing for permission to be cited in case studies and other promotional material (including photographs) prior to publication.
- To have their details removed from the 大学's alumni and fundraising database or the number / type of solicitations limited if so requested.
- 了解那些寻求捐赠的人是否为志愿者, 大学雇员或财务/法律顾问.
- 校长/大学法庭 will review the cost effectiveness of the 大学's fundraising programme regularly.
- To have access to the 大学's most recent published financial accounts and be assured that the 大学's financial affairs are be conducted in a responsible manner, consistent with the ethical obligations of stewardship and legal requirements of the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator.
- The 大学 will respond within 30 days to a complaint by a donor or prospective donor about any matter relating to the 大学's alumni or fundraising activities. A member of the 发展 Office will attempt to satisfy the complainant's concerns in the first instance. A complainant who remains dissatisfied will be informed that he/she may appeal in writing to 校长/大学法庭 who will respond to this appeal within a further 30 days.
- 校长/大学法庭每年会获通知有关数字, type and disposition of complaints received from donors or prospective donors about matters that are addressed in this charter.
For more information please contact the Head of 发展 Operations on 01334 462113 or email to email@example.com
The Sustainable Giving policy will adopt the principles of the 大学's Sustainable and Socially Responsible Investment policy with respect to the ongoing promotion of a sustainable and socially responsible investment strategy.
可持续捐赠政策必须, 最重要的是, respect and protect the 大学's reputation and ongoing awareness of its own corporate social responsibility. 大意是这样的, the 大学 will only engage in partnerships that mirror its own sustainability and in turn, accept philanthropic gifts and/or sponsorship agreements from companies operating in a sustainable and socially responsible way. 因此, the following criteria should be considered when entering into any discussion of this nature, 虽然这个清单不应该被视为详尽无遗:
- Promotion of human rights, including but not limited to the equality of gender, race and sexuality;
- Promotion of international co-operation and an end to international conflict, including a prohibition of companies who produce armaments as their core business;
- Prohibition of companies which test on animals purely for cosmetic purposes.
在这种情况下, the 发展 Office will continue to take a pro-active approach to developing sustainable and socially responsible relationships with a wide range of companies and organisations, 提供量身定制的协议，以实现若干关键目标.
For more information please contact the Head of 发展 Operations on 01334 462113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org